Resource Library

This guide covers compelling arguments for increasing or retaining urban trees. Given that only about 20% of urban and suburban land in cities and towns is under government ownership or control, if a canopy cover goal is to be successful, the city needs to substantively engage the private sector, which manages the other 80% of the landscape.

The Green Infrastructure Center Inc. Funded by the Southern Region of the USDA Forest Service View Resource
See More Resources Resource